Success with PPA’s Path
As President of the greatest photographic association, Audrey will share all the benefits that PPA members receive. You will be amazed at all the programs that this non-profit association has available for you with your membership. As many photographers are joining for the insurance that comes with their membership, they might not be making use of all the education, competition, certification and support that is there for them.
Audrey will also sprinkle in some great stories from her journey on the PPA path along with some that other photographers have shared with her.
Audrey’s portraits have earned her numerous awards at the state and national levels, which has made here a sought after speaker to amateur and professional photography groups across America and as far away as Korea.
Degrees and Certifications:
- Master of Photography degree from PPA in 1996
- Craftsman degree in 1998
- Certified Professional Photographer
- Board of Director, Professional Photographers of America 2012-present
- President of the Professional Photographers of America 2019-2020
- Approved International Juror, PPA
- Canon Par Excellence award, 2012 and 2013
- 4 Regional Medallion awards, American Society of Photographers
- Bronze Medallion award, American Society of Photographers
- Kodak Gallery Elite
- Imaging Excellence award, PPA
- Diamond Photographer of the year
Audrey’s philosophy to “never settle for good enough” has been instrumental in the reputation she has earned in her business, Wancket Studios, which she started in 1986. Beyond the business of earning a living at photography, she believes in using her talents and donating her time to charitable photography and teaching. A passion for photography and art show in her business as well as her life, Audrey and her husband, Tony, have been married for 34 years, have three grown children and three grandchildren.