Creating Stunning Sportraits from Start to Finish
Have you ever wished you could create dynamic sports portraits like the ones you see in magazines? Do you wonder how to set up your lighting to maximize the impact of your sports images? Learn how to create killer sports images from start to finish. In this workshop, we will discuss how to design a sport session based on the sport you are photographing; how to pose athletes to achieve dynamic images; and how to use different focal lengths, lenses, lighting set ups and light ratios to achieve edgier results.
Sabina Cavalli is a portrait photographer based in Greenville, SC.
She is a PPA Master Photographer and Certified Professional Photographer. She also acts as CPP liaison for the State of South Carolina.
Her accolades include:
- 2015 Grand Imaging Award Finalist,
- 2015 IPC Bronze Medalist,
- 2016 IPC Bronze Medalist,
- 2016 SYNC Photographer of the Year,
- 2015 Top 10 imager of North Central District,
- 2015 APPI Top 10 Illinois Photographer,
- 2015 SYNC Breakout Photographer of the Year,
- 2014 PPA-COS Grand Winner
Sabina was featured on the January 2016 edition of the PPA Professional Photographer magazine. She is a member of APPI and SEPPA.